2014 – December
- Phenotypic screening in the 21st century.
- Evolving toward a human-cell based and multiscale approach to drug discovery for CNS disorders.
- Environment drives selection and function of enhancers controlling tissue-specific macrophage identities.
- Fluorescent biosensors for drug discovery new tools for old targets–screening for inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases.
- High throughput screening for anti-Trypanosoma cruzi drug discovery.
- High-Content High-Throughput Assays for Characterizing the Viability and Morphology of Human iPSC-Derived Neuronal Cultures.
- High-throughput methods for screening liposome-macrophage cell interaction.
- iScreen: Image-Based High-Content RNAi Screening Analysis Tools.
2014 – November
- High-Content Phenotypic Screening and Triaging Strategy to Identify Small Molecules Driving Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cell Differentiation.
- Nanostructured Polystyrene Well Plates Allow Unbiased High-Throughput Characterization of Circulating Tumour Cells.
- A High-Throughput Phenotypic Screen of Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Lytic Granule Exocytosis Reveals Candidate Immunosuppressants.
2014 – October
- High-Content Screening (HCS) technology combined with a human granuloma model as a new approach to evaluate the activity of drugs against M. tuberculosis.
- High-Content Image-Based Screening of a Signal Transduction Pathway Inhibitor Small-Molecule Library against Highly Pathogenic RNA Viruses.
- Rank ordering plate data facilitates data visualization and normalization in high-throughput screening.
- Fluorescent biosensors for drug discovery new tools for old targets – Screening for inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases.
- The phytoestrogen genistein modulates lysosomal metabolism and transcription factor EB (TFEB) activation.
- 2-Guanidinoquinazolines as new inhibitors of the STAT3 pathway.
- Shigella subverts the host recycling compartment to rupture its vacuole.
- Identification of Protein Kinase C Activation as a Novel Mechanism for RGS2 Protein Upregulation through Phenotypic Screening of Natural Product Extracts.
- Development and Validation of a High-Throughput Anti-Wolbachia Whole-Cell Screen: A Route to Macrofilaricidal Drugs against Onchocerciasis and Lymphatic Filariasis.
- Apicidin Sensitizes Pancreatic Cancer Cells to Gemcitabine by Epigenetically Regulating MUC4 Expression.
- High-resolution cytometry for high-content cell cycle analysis.
- Simultaneous multi-parametric analysis of Leishmania and of its hosting mammal cells: A high content imaging-based method enabling sound drug discovery process.
2014 – September
- In vitro platforms for evaluating liver toxicity.
- 2-Guanidinoquinazolines as new inhibitors of the STAT3 pathway.
- High Content Imaging and Analysis Enable Quantitative In Situ Assessment of CYP3A4 Using Cryopreserved Differentiated HepaRG Cells.
- High Content Analysis Provides Mechanistic Insights on the Pathways of Toxicity Induced by Amine-Modified Polystyrene Nanoparticles.
- Whole-Genome Multiparametric Screening to Identify Modulators of Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition.
- High-content positional biosensor screening assay for compounds to prevent or disrupt androgen receptor and transcriptional intermediary factor 2 protein-protein interactions.
- Assay development and multivariate scoring for high-content discovery of chemoprotectants of endoplasmic-reticulum-stress-mediated amylin-induced cytotoxicity in pancreatic Beta cells.
- Nanoscale high-content analysis using compositional heterogeneities of single proteoliposomes.
- Novel methods and approaches to acute lymphoblastic leukemia drug discovery.
- Self-renewal of hepatoblasts under chemically defined conditions by reiterative growth factor and chemical screening.
- Evaluation of compounds in primary human islet cell culture.
- A Synthetic Lethal Screen Reveals Enhanced Sensitivity to ATR Inhibitor Treatment in Mantle Cell Lymphoma with ATM Loss-of-function.
- A Kinase Inhibitor Screen Reveals PKC-dependent Endocytic Recycling of ErbB2 in Breast Cancer Cells.
- A cellular genetics approach identifies gene-drug interactions and pinpoints drug toxicity pathway nodes.
- How cells explore shape space: A quantitative statistical perspective of cellular morphogenesis.
- From yeast to patient neurons and back again: powerful new discovery platform.
2014 – August
- Phenotypic screening in cancer drug discovery – past, present and future.
- High-content screening in zebrafish embryos identifies butafenacil as a potent inducer of anemia.
- iPS cell derived neuronal cells for drug discovery.
- The discovery of first-in-class drugs: origins and evolution.
- High-content screening of drug-induced mitochondrial impairment in hepatic cells: effects of statins.
- High-content analysis of antibody phage-display library selection outputs identifies tumor selective macropinocytosis-dependent rapidly internalizing antibodies.
- High Content Image-Based Screening of a Protease Inhibitor Library Reveals Compounds Broadly Active against Rift Valley Fever Virus and Other Highly Pathogenic RNA Viruses.
- An automated protocol for performance benchmarking a widefield fluorescence microscope.
- Annona muricata leaves induced apoptosis in A549 cells through mitochondrial-mediated pathway and involvement of NF-κB.
- Whole organism high content screening identifies stimulators of pancreatic Beta-cell proliferation.
- Identification of a Putative Tdp1 Inhibitor (CD00509) by in Vitro and Cell-Based Assays.
- A High-Throughput Assay for Small Molecule Destabilizers of the KRAS Oncoprotein.
- Assay development and multivariate scoring for high-contentdiscovery of chemoprotectants of endoplasmic-reticulum-stress-mediated amylin-induced cytotoxicity in pancreatic Beta cells.
- High-throughput Assay to Phenotype Salmonella enterica Typhimurium Association, Invasion, and Replication in Macrophages.
2014 – July
- Human pluripotent stem cells on artificial microenvironments: a high content perspective.
- Composition and applications of focus libraries to phenotypic assays.
- The value of translational biomarkers to phenotypic assays.
- Toward performance-diverse small-molecule libraries for cell-based phenotypic screening using multiplexed high-dimensional profiling.
- Using information from historical high-throughput screens to predict active compounds.
- Back to the future with phenotypic screening.
- Identifying and quantifying heterogeneity in high content analysis: application of heterogeneity indices to drug discovery.
2014 – May
- In vitro clinical trials: the future of cell-based profiling.
- Quantitative phenotypic and pathway profiling guides rational drug combination strategies.
- Diversity-oriented synthesis as a tool for identifying new modulators of mitosis.
- Strategic siRNA screening approaches to target cancer at the Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute.
2014 – April
- Increasing the Content of High-Content Screening: An Overview.
- Phenotypic profiling of Raf inhibitors and mitochondrial toxicity in 3D tissue using biodynamic imaging.
- Development and validation of a high-content bimolecular fluorescence complementation assay for small-molecule inhibitors of HIV-1 Nef dimerization.
- Transfer, imaging, and analysis plate for facile handling of 384 hanging drop 3D tissue spheroids.
- Droplet-based microfluidics: enabling impact on drug discovery.
2014 – March
- Label-free drug discovery.
Validation of an algorithm to quantify changes in actin cytoskeletal organization.
- A safe-by-design approach to the development of gold nanoboxes as carriers for internalization into cancer cells.
- Tissue engineering of tumor stromal microenvironment with application to cancer cell invasion.
2014 – February
- A high-content, multiplexed screen in human breast cancer cells identifies profilin-1 inducers with anti-migratory activities.
- High-content, high-throughput screening for the identification of cytotoxic compounds based on cell morphology and cell proliferation markers.
- Single-cell imaging of the heat-shock response in colon cancer cells suggests that magnitude and length rather than time of onset determines resistance to apoptosis.
2014 – January
- A high-content assay strategy for the identification and profiling of ABCG2 modulators in live cells.
- High-throughput high-content imaging assays for identification and characterization of selective AXL pathway inhibitors.
- High-content pSTAT3/1 imaging assays to screen for selective inhibitors of STAT3 pathway activation in head and neck cancer cell lines.
- Highly multiplexed phenotypic imaging for cell proliferation studies.
- A high-content screen identifies novel compounds that inhibit stress-induced TDP-43 cellular aggregation and associated cytotoxicity.
- Fluphenazine reduces proteotoxicity in C. elegans and mammalian models of alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency.
- High-content screening of natural products reveals novel nuclear export inhibitors.
- Identification of Inhibitors of triacylglyceride accumulation in muscle cells: comparing HTS results from 1536-well plate-based and high-content platforms.
- Anti-obesity phenotypic screening looking to increase OBR cell surface expression.
- A high-throughput assay to identify modifiers of premature chromosome condensation.